jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Break thou the bread of life

Tabernaculo Boboshanti
3 de Abril de 2015

EABICCS Trinidad & Tobago
Servicio de Buen Viernes de Resurrección


Himno número 84 del himnario de la Escuela de Jerusalén


Himno número 84 del himnario de la Escuela de Jerusalén

Break thou the bread of life
Dear Lord, to me,
As Thou didst break the loaves
Beside the sea.
Beyond the Sacred Page
I seek Thee, Lord;
My spirits pants for Thee,
O Living Word!

Break Thou the Bread of Life,
O Lord, to me,
That hid within my heart
Thy Word may be;
Would Thou each inward thought,
From self set free,
And let my steps be all
Controlled by Thee

Open Thy Word of Truth,
That I may see
Thy Message written clear
And plain for me;
Then in sweet fellowship
Walking with Thee,
Thine image on my life
Engraved will be.

Bless Thou the Truth, dear Lord,
To me, to me,
As Thou didst Bless the bread
By Galilee;
Then shall all bandage cease,
All fetters fall;
And I shall find mu peace,
My All in All!


Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari !!!