lunes, 9 de febrero de 2015

Guide me o thou great Jahovia

Guide me o thou great Jahovia

Música Nyahbinghi de la Iglesia de Salvación del Congreso Negro Internacional Etíope Africano





Himno 524 del libro de Canciones Sagradas y Solos

Guide me, o thou great Jehovah,
Pilgrim throu this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand;
Bread of Zion, bread of Zion,
Feed me till I want no more.

Open now the crystal fountain,
Whence the healing waters flow:
Let the fiery, cloudly pillar,
Lead me all my journy through;
Strong Deliverer, strong Deliverer,
Be thou still my strength and shield.

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Bear me through the swelling corrent,
Land me safe on Zion´s side;
Songs of praises, Songs of praises
I will ever give to thee !


Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari !!!